One-time purchase of all content
- Online Version (Purchase Option)
- Unique and comprehensive resource on inorganic chemistry
- Easily retrievable content from one source
- Interactive Periodic Table enables to extract element-specific information
- All in all more than 25,000 unique keywords added: a specially compiled thesaurus allows for a variety of keywords in each entry of the Online Reference
- Non-restrictive DRM – allows for an unlimited number of simultaneous users per campus or institution
Aims and Scope
Anorganik Online offers German content to all aspects of inorganic chemistry, including basics such as acid-base chemistry or stoichiometry, as well as quickly developing research fields like bioinorganic chemistry, materials sciences, or organometallic chemistry.
Information on substances and theory can be retrieved through a precise but easy-to-use search functionality, which is supplemented by numerous links and further reading referrals. Comprehensive insight to an entire area of knowledge can be gained via the detailed topical structure and the interactive periodic table.
Hereby this Online Reference becomes an indispensible resource for students with a minor or major in inorganic chemistry.
- Type of Publication:
- Students with a major or minor in inorganic chemistry.