100 years of zoological research
Handbook of Zoology Online
Handbook of Zoology/Handbuch der Zoologie
Editor-in-Chief: Schmidt-Rhaesa, Andreas
Ed. by Beutel, Rolf G. / Leschen, Richard / Purschke, Günter / Westheide, Wilfried / Zachos, Frank E.
One-time purchase of base content (RRP), subsequently annual update fee for new content
Latest update. 25.11.2020
Covering 100 years of zoological research, the Handbook of Zoology Online represents a vast store of knowledge.
The Handbook of Zoology offers an in-depth treatment of the entire animal kingdom covering both invertebrates and vertebrates. Internationally renowned experts provide comprehensive overviews on animal systematics and morphology, as well as thorough discussions of physiology, behavior, ecology and applied zoological research.
A balanced discussion of faunal biodiversity, including often neglected species:
1. An archive of more than 200 issues published over a period of 90 years
- Digitized content that can be used offline
- Abundantly illustrated with original hand drawings
- Providing extensive historical context
- Including all original descriptors
2. New content
- Easy to browse and navigate
- Cross-linked content
- Concise, small units of information
- Spectacular color illustrations
A comprehensive and reliable foundation for advanced research!