Autoren der deutschsprachigen Literatur und des deutschsprachigen Raums: Von den Anfängen bis zur Gegenwart
[Database of Authors: Writers of German-Language Literature and the German-Speaking World – From the Beginning to the Present Day ]
Last updated on 08.10.2019
From 2012 on, the Verfasser-Datenbank (Database of Authors) enables, for the first time, the renowned standard reference works Die deutsche Literatur des Mittelalters, Deutscher Humanismus 1480-1520, Frühe Neuzeit in Deutschland 1520-1620 and the Killy-Literaturlexikon to be used systematically in electronic form. Over 20,000 lexicon articles on authors of German literature, ranging from the very beginnings to the present, were cross-linked in this Online Reference Work and their content can be accessed in a targeted manner using differentiated search criteria. In ongoing updates, the part of Online Reference relating to the Middle Ages is revised in terms of content and supplemented by many current literature references which are linked to the library collections. An advisory board of established experts guarantees the high academic quality of the content revision.
- Based on over 20,000 articles, this Online Reference Work provides comprehensive and reliable information about literary authors in the German-speaking world from the Middle Ages to the present
- Targeted research by names, titles of works, epochs, manuscripts, places of printing, literature references etc.
- Ongoing content revision of the 'dictionary of authors' Die deutsche Literatur des Mittelalters (German Literature of the Middle Ages)
- Updated references to all articles at publication and a further 3,500 new references per year
- Quarterly updates
- Linking to the library collections